dj-play-my-gamedj-play-my-game

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

a trance Loop!!!!!! REMIX a trance Loop!!!!!! REMIX

w00t supertrack

lol wasnt bad but did also reapeat to much,wasnt a real song but it had a nice melodie

i hope u appreciate my review

KittenInAStocking responds:

I appreciate it....
But please try and actually use words in a review with right grammer or I won't know what your talking about...
Thanks!

A Cool Techno Track!!!! A Cool Techno Track!!!!

bit short but not bad

didnt sound bad but that hard sound ruined it a bit, it would be better if it was softer, the rest was good, maybe u could teach me how u made that melody once? idd appreciate it.
if u like my msn is jeffrey_molendijk@hotmail.com

i voted this 3 altough it was short didnt mean it was bad

TECHNO RAGE FINAL TECHNO RAGE FINAL

techno rage 2 is still the best:P

this 1 was almost the best techno rage, only nr 2 was better but ur style hes become better since that song so it also has some good sides.

MuSic-Creater responds:

thanx man =)

cya...

XI-6/6/06 XI-6/6/06

dance with the devil! :P

nice song man, liked the instruments u used how u use em together i s just great.
well i cant really tell u what u could improve at this song cus im still a frootie noob

thx 4 the review u gave me earlier, ill make a song with z3ta+ then

well im gonna download ur song now,

The-XI responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it =D

DawnofChoice DawnofChoice

nice song man

this song was worth vorting 5 so i did ;p
the melodie in this song is very nice
maybe improve some peaces with drumms? like on the beginning off some notes off the melodie,

wiselinden responds:

Thanks for that I might work on it

X Phantom {2:59} X Phantom {2:59}

absolute worth voting 5

Thanks for your vote, dj_play-my-game! You voted 5 for X Phantom {2:59}, keeping its score at 5.00.

this song was awesome man, nice intro and it was all so well balanced, i liked the x factor in this song ;p

im making a song for myself but i want a good peace off drums in it, i hope u can help me with that if u like

my msn is jeffrey_molendijk@hotmail.com
keep it x man

xXNovaXx responds:

Thanks dude, props
Ill help you, depending what program you use, but i cant get msn at the moment with my comp, i use FL Studio, ill help you with it through collab, try emailing me at
www.thebestguitarplayer@hotmail.com
We will see how things go!
Later dude,

-xXNovaXx-

Tantra Tantra

mooo!!

Thanks for your vote, dj_play-my-game! You voted 1 for Tantra, lowering its score from 4.00 to 3.00.

Thanks for your vote, dj_play-my-game! You voted 5 for Tantra, raising its score from 4.00 to 4.11.

lol what 1 should be real?

1st 1 is fake i didnt lower ur score lol:)

OH-Y34H responds:

lol i dont trust u around the voting buttons man :P no but tnx for the vote and review i guess? XD

LIGHTNING BOLT! song 1 LIGHTNING BOLT! song 1

w00t

OMFG nice song man
the intro was nice with those effects and stuff, not 1 of ur best songs but wasnt bad

cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MuSic-Creater responds:

yea well when its will be finish it will probaly be good =) thanx for the reveiws man laters...

ADE - Kirjottaa Remix ADE - Kirjottaa Remix

aight nice song

Thanks for your vote, dj_play-my-game! You voted 5 for ADE - Kirjottaa Remix, raising its score from 4.50 to 4.53.

dunno what program u using, but it sounded very good

Phizobeat-x-2 Phizobeat-x-2

nice melodie

the beginning off the song made me remind bloodhound gang, the melodie was nice all this work made with fl, im a fl noobie myself maybe some tips for me or something gues ill need it cuz i wanna make a better song.

ow yeah almost forgot
Thanks for your vote, dj_play-my-game! You voted 5 for .Chillin'., raising its score from 1.67 to 2.50.
np problem for that that kinda is my duty ass ng member right?

check out my music if u like

cya dj_pmg (BT)